Depending on how you approach your goals for the new year, the idea of resolutions can either be overrated, easily broken, or highly inspiring. New year for a lot of people psychologically means a fresh start, a chance to do something new! Use that energy to channel your best and possible self to get yourself on track towards whatever goals you wish to make, then make them!
Here, I'll cite mine as an example:
1) Continue working on my to-do lists daily to keep myself on track for appointments, tasks, and errands
2) Manage my time better so I can fit more things in a single day
3) Spend less time socializing and more time GETTING THINGS DONE
4) Write at least 1000 words daily
5) Exercise six days a week
6) Lose the remaining 5-10 lbs
7) Reduce my overhead so that in 12-18 months, I can be self employed with one of my second jobs
Okay...now that is a LOT...lol! If you have a list like this, find a few goals on it that will help you with the rest and focus on those.
What are some of yours for the new year? SHARE! Do you have a list longer than mine? Do you think I'm insane? TELL ME! :D
Love & Magic,