Well today's blog is inspired by the letter S.
Its a few weeks before the end of my master's degree and I'm down to the wire. To those who understand and don't we all the feeling. You need to get that work in and then suddenly something popped up. And out of no where you have to figure out how your going to get all in. But somehow you do that.
Usually during these times, its the little things, the bare necessities of life that seem to get you through times such as that. My little bares are a good cup of coffee and a egg sandwich. Those most people may frown at that, most people don't realize how something so small can actually set the day to a right mood.
So I wanted to offer you guys some tips on dealing with the big S and a very cute little video. Now before you get bored, remember I don't do things normally, so of course I found some "special" ways to deal with stress. And to those who roll their eyes and laugh at the video, you know me quintessential Mila.
I would highly recommend it. *evil grin*
Great Ways to Deal with Stress.
• Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
• As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
• Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
• Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
• Have your coworkers address me by your wrestling name, Rock Hard Kim.
• When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!", "I won!" "Third time this week!!!!!"
• Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
• Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
• Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
• When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
See you guys later and have a rocking stress free week!!!
Mila Ramos, Paranormal & Contemporary Romance