What are you most thankful for this holiday season? Is it a job, your family, your career? Any achievements you're particularly happy about?
Maybe you're just happy to be in good health. :)
I spent this Thanksgiving at my parents' after being ill for a week and a half, and contending with a very difficult and trying job that has gone from bad to worse. I'm personally thankful for the following:
1) That I got to even see my parents for Thanksgiving
2) For the good food and wine. :)
3) For my two delightful, cuddly kitties
4) For all of the good news in my writing career, including an excellent review of Dawn of the Seraphs and Blood of the Dark Moon going into print within the next month or so!
5) My health, now that I have it. :P
6) My ability to find a new job!
7) My friends. :)
So go on! Sound off on what you're grateful for. :D
Love & Magic,